Hello, this is _hiroyuki.ta. This time, I toured from central Tokyo to Toyosu Gururi Park on my Harley Sports Glide. We will introduce in detail what Toyosu Gururi Park is, how to get there, and how you can enjoy it.
What is Toyosu Gururi Park?
Toyosu Gururi Park is a vast park located on reclaimed land facing Tokyo Bay. It consists of four parks: Toyosu Park, Toyosu Gururi Park, Toyosu 6-chome Park, and Toyosu 6-chome Daini Park, and has a total area of approximately 19.8 hectares. It is popular as an oasis in the city where you can fully enjoy the sky, sea, and greenery.
Toyosu Gururi Park is characterized by a 4.5km long path that goes around Toyosu Pier. Along this path, you can not only walk and jog, but also ride your bicycle or motorbike. At the tip, you can see spectacular views of Rainbow Bridge and Odaiba. There are also facilities where you can enjoy BBQ without bringing anything and an authentic French restaurant.
Route to Toyosu Gururi Park
I toured on a Harley Sports Glide from central Tokyo to Toyosu Gururi Park. The route looks like this:
- Take the Metropolitan Expressway No. 3 Shibuya Line and depart from the Shibuya ramp.
- On the way, you will enter the Metropolitan Expressway No. 11 Daiba Line.
- Get off at the Daiba ramp and head towards Odaiba.
- Pass through Odaiba Seaside Park and cross Rainbow Bridge.
- Immediately after crossing the Rainbow Bridge, turn right and enter Kaigan Road.
- After driving along the coast road for a while, turn left and head towards Harumi Triton Square.
- Pass Harumi Triton Square and cross Harumi Ohashi Bridge.
- After crossing Harumi Ohashi Bridge, turn right and enter Harumi Street.
- After driving along Harumi Street for a while, turn left and head towards Toyosu Station.
- Pass through Toyosu Station and cross Shiomi Bridge.
- After crossing Shiomi Bridge, turn right and arrive at the Toyosu Wharf Park entrance.
This route covered about 30 kilometers and took about 40 minutes. I was able to ride comfortably while feeling the breeze on the Metropolitan Expressway and Rainbow Bridge, but in the city I had to be careful of traffic lights and traffic jams. We also had to be careful of tourists and bicycles at Harumi Triton Square and Odaiba Seaside Park.
Highlights of Toyosu Gururi Park
When you arrive at Toyosu Gururi Park, first go around the park path. You can ride your bike on the garden path, but please be considerate of pedestrians and cyclists and keep your speed to a minimum. There are many things to see as you walk through the park.
- Tip of Toyosu Pier: From here you can get a panoramic view of Rainbow Bridge, Odaiba, Tokyo Tower, and more. The night view is also beautiful. We also recommend taking a break on a bench or on the lawn.
- Toyosu Park: Here you can enjoy a bubbly pond, flower beds, and playground equipment. Popular with families with children and couples. Bicycles can also be rented at the management office.
- Toyosu Gururi Park: Here there is a lawn square, a kitchen car, an event space, etc. You can relax in a space full of openness. There are also facilities where you can enjoy BBQ without bringing anything.
Motorcycle parking lot at Toyosu Gururi Park
Toyosu Gururi Park does not have a motorcycle parking lot, but there are several paid motorcycle parking lots nearby. Some of them are introduced below.
- LaLaport Toyosu Urban Dock: This shopping mall is about a 5-minute walk from Toyosu Gururi Park. Free motorcycle parking is available for up to 2 hours. Available 24 hours.
This time, I toured on a Harley Sports Glide from central Tokyo to Toyosu Gururi Park. Toyosu Gururi Park is an oasis in the heart of the city where you can enjoy the sky, sea, and greenery. You can walk around the garden path, have a BBQ without bringing anything, and there are many restaurants and cafes. All were very delicious.
Toyosu Gururi Park is a convenient touring spot close to central Tokyo. Not only can you enjoy the sky, sea, and greenery, but you can also enjoy eating and playing. If you like bikes, please visit this place at least once. The English name of Toyosu Gururi Park is Toyosu Gururi Park. See you again for the next touring report. It was _hiroyuki.ta.